Used Telephone Systems
Why buy used telephone systems?
The telephone is your primary point of contact for potential and existing customers. If you’re on a tight budget or a start-up business and don’t want all the bells and whistles offered by the latest technology, then a used telephone system might be the right choice to get your business started. It’s a great way to save money and lower the cost of updating or expanding your telephone system.
Are used telephone systems the right choice for my business ?
Depending on your requirements it may be more cost effective to rent, lease or buy a new phone system from us. There are many factors that determine this so it is generally best to talk to one of our consultants to determine if a used & refurbished phone system is the right fit for your business. Think about what features you require from the phone system and also from your carriage service provider.
Phone systems over 7 or more years old can be EOL (End of Life). This means they are no longer supported by the manufacturer and whilst there are normally used parts available any features that may require licencing upgrades will not be available as the vendors don’t provide licencing for EOL products.
Consider some of the features you want
- Calling line ID display and presentation
- Auto Attendant
- Voicemail and Voicemail to email integration
- Messages on hold
- VoIP Phones or SIP Lines
- CTI or Unified Communications
- Mobility or home worker
Why should you buy used telephone systems from us ?
- All systems are personally tested in our workshop before installation
- We only supply quality used systems from leading manufactures like NEC
- We only use systems that have spare parts readily available
- We carry a complete range of spares for all our pre-loved systems
- Installed by licenced and qualified technicians
- Our solutions come with a full 12 month warranty on installation and hardware. (Conditions apply)∗
Call today and talk to one of our consultants who will assist you in making the right choice.